1800 Reposado Tequila is one premium aged tequila, made from eight to twelve year-old Weber blue agave, using the brand’s traditional method of preparation and ageing (or, as the name ‘reposado’ would suggest, resting). It’s matured in American and French oak barrels for a minimum of six months, during which a variety of changes occur. The flavour deepens, becomes mellower, as does the colour, resulting in the caramelly-tan that’s become 1800 Reposdo Tequila’s hallmark hue. Rich from sniff to sip, 1800 Reposado Tequila features decadent notes of buttery caramel, delectable toffee, a melange of spices, including cinnamon, allspice and a dash of nutmeg. A distinct smokiness follows, characteristic of a fine reposado tequila, giving 1800 Reposado Tequila a very satisfying finish. The whole mouthfeel experience is silky soft, almost velvety. This stuff is premium, so when enjoying it, we recommend you be deliberate and sip on the rocks. Let the rich aroma assuage your senses, and let the flavour fulfil your craving for something truly awesome. 1800 Reposado Tequila does, however, work well with a variety of cocktails. Just be choosy with your mixers so as not to drown it.
- 1800 Reposado Tequila is aged in American and French oak barrels to bring out a deep colour and mellow flavour
- Silky soft texture makes this one of the most luxurious reposado tequilas on the market
- Enjoy on the rocks, neat, or with a variety of cocktails
- Premium tequila made by 1800, maker of the world’s first premium tequila
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100