1897 Quinine Gin is infused with cinchona bark—what quinine is originally made from—as well as lemon and grapefruit to give it a delicate aroma and unmistakable flavour. It’s full-bodied and bold to the bone, with peppery, spicy notes balanced out by a really elegant dryness. But there’s more to 1897 Quinine Gin than meets the eye and beyond the fancy bottle—this mixture of traditional gin-making botanicals (juniper, lemon, coriander, liquorice, orris root, orange, lime peels, angelica, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc.) and cinchona bark is a match made in heaven in every sense of the word. The brand supports Malaria No More UK by donating a portion of the profits from every bottle to providing protection from malaria to families in high-risk areas. So basically, while you enjoy a satisfying drink made with 1897 Quinine Gin, you’re helping someone in the world, and we think that’s a pretty decent bonus. 1897 Quinine Gin is superb paired with tonic for a more robust take on the traditional G&T, especially when boosted with that necessary slice of lime.
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery