Bakewell Gin is a craft gin made with only six botanicals that gives it the distinct cherry and almond flavour of a bakewell tart! Dare we say it’s the cutest gin we’ve ever seen? While its formula may be simple, this stuff is worth talking about. It’s made in small batches using only six botanicals—juniper, cubeb pepper, sweet gale, cardamom, hibiscus flowers, and—of course—cherry and almond. The hibiscus flowers are what gives Bakewell Gin its perky pink hue, as well as a slight tartness that’s so juicy and great. The flavour is definitely authentic—the cherry and almond go really well with the gin-essential juniper, and packs a tasty punch. This is definitely a gin you can have fun with. Serve up alongside ice and tonic for a hyperpink treat, but also be experimental and see what kind of fun you can whip up. You’d be crazy not to garnish with a cherry, but we’ll leave that up to you. Bakewell Gin also makes a terrific dessert gin—it wouldn’t be overkill to serve with actual Bakewell tarts, but simple shortbread would also do just fine
- Bakewell Gin is a craft gin flavoured with cherry and almonds to give it the sweet flavour of a
- Bakewell tart Simple formula is made with only six botanicals Unique tipple can be served a variety of ways, from a classic gin and tonic to a variety of fruity drinks.
- Be creative—let the pink hue of this one really fly!
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100