Blanton’s Bourbon Special Reserve Whisky is pure prestige in a bottle. Just look at the thing, sealed in wax and topped with a horse. Who wouldn’t want this on their shelf? It’s also a terrific single-barrel bourbon, and perfect if you’re new to the concept of single barrel, or to the Blanton’s family. Single barrel basically means that what you see in the bottle comes from one barrel that’s been aged to achieve a certain flavour and depth, rather than a blend of various barrels of bourbon. Blanton’s is known for their single barrel bourbon whiskies, and this one is a great way to welcome yourself. Blanton’s Bourbon Special Reserve Whisky is made from a blend of corn, rye and malted barley, aged to bring about depth and colour. The nose is dry, with notes of citrus, raisins, spices, and vanilla. The palate starts out sweet, with zesty citrus, luscious honey, and a dash of vanilla. The finish is bright and crisp, rounded out by notes of cinnamon, apple, and spices. The best way to enjoy Blanton’s Bourbon Special Reserve Whisky is on ice, where the real flavours and aromas can stand their own, but it also makes great cocktail whisky for premium drinks.
• Blanton’s Special Reserve is usually only available in international markets and duty free stores, however you can find it here at The Drinks Basket
• Bottled at only 40% ABV, so it’s great for those who are new to single barrel bourbons
• Aged in white oak • Gorgeous packaging makes it ideal as a gift
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100