DetailsDomaine Saint Ferreol is a vivacious rose, made from viognier grapes in the Coteaux de Languedoc region of France. The pale pink is both juicy and dry, with a nose ripe in floral and melon notes and a palate bursting with the earthy sweetness of dried apricots, peach and honeysuckle. Fantastic paired with fish and poultry, as well as a variety of spicy Indian and Thai dishes. The only occasion this versatile rose needs is when a good time is involved.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100