Early Times Old Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey is made with a higher than usual amount of corn in the recipe, as well as a lower amount of rye, giving it a smoother texture and overall easy drinkability, so it's a great one for entry-level bourbon drinkers but super satisfying for veterans. And speaking of veterans, the Early Times company does a lot of great work for American veterans suffering from PTSD—just putting that out there. If you’re a fan of American bourbons, Early Times Old Reserve Kentucky Bourbon is gonna fill your cup nicely, as it comes from the time when bourbon was, essentially born, back when America was still mostly country and bourbon whisky was made in small batches from grain mash and distilled over open fires. Early Times Old Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey is golden amber in colour, with a distinctive nose of amaretto, black pepper, leather, vanilla, black cherry, and a touch of grilled corn. On the palate, you’ll notice is rather light-bodied. Spicy notes like black pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg come up alongside caramel, chocolate, and more savoury grilled sweetcorn, slathered in butter. The finish is rich and spicy, with notes of vanilla and oak. Early Times Old Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey is aged in both new and used casks, imparting a mellow flavour and smoothness overall.
- Early Times Old Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey is made from a traditional recipe that features a higher measure of corn and lower measure of rye
- Smooth and lighter-bodied than a typical bourbon whiskey, it’s great for newcomers to bourbon
- Created in 1860 and made according to the traditional methods of bourbon production
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100