DetailsEden Mill Love Gin is a pink gin made by Scottish distillers Eden Mill. Its rosy, blushy hue comes from a variety of pink-inclined botanicals, including rose petals and hibiscus flower. If you’ve ever had hibiscus tea, you’ll know better what to expect—an enigmatic blend of sweet and tart essences that’s both mouthwatering and mysterious. The unique flavour of Eden Mill Gin is thanks to a whole lot more, a complex formula with an ingredients list that reads more like a recipe for perfume. In addition to the usual gingredients, like juniper and citrus notes, the folks at Eden Mill also throw in a few fruity and floral factors, like marshmallow root, goji berries, raspberry leaf, and a slew of other locally-sourced botanicals, as well as exotic fruits. What you’re left with is one elegant formula that blushes when you look at it. The first thing you’ll notice about Eden Mill Love Gin is how fragrant it is, with the aroma of fresh-cut roses and sweet berry notes. On the palate it heats up a bit, as a good gin should, tempered with the sweetness of sliced strawberries and a touch of creamy vanilla. The finish is sharp and sweet, truly unmistakable. You can enjoy Eden Mill Love Gin a variety of ways—the most obvious being with tonic water, where you’ll notice the sweet vanilla and floral notes become even more prominent. Try with elderflower tonic for an even more floral experience, or take your favourite dry martini into exotic new territory by using Eden Mill Love Gin. • Eden Mill Love Gin is made by St. Andrews-based Scottish distillers • Unique pink formula takes its colour from a variety of botanicals, including rose petals and hibiscus flower • Sweet and floral formula is delicate and exotic, and makes for a variety of interesting cocktails • Great gift idea for the gin lover
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100