Eden Mill Oak Cask Aged Gin comes from Scotland’s original single-site brewery and distillery, who used their expertise in all things distilled to develop this unique formula—a gin aged in oak beer barrels that’s truly a one-of-a-kind tipple. Eden Mill Oak Cask Aged Gin starts its production like a normal gin, powered by the usual blend of botanicals we gin-lovers know all about: juniper berries, angelica root, coriander, and more. Then after distillation, the formula moves to the brand’s own oak beer barrels, where it sits for a couple of weeks and gently ages. What comes out is Eden Mill Oak Cask Aged Gin, light golden in colour, with a nice supporting cast of flavours and essences taken from the oak that gives it amazing depth and texture. Nice and warming on the palate, the oak is immediately noticeable. Then you’ll pick up on notes of caramel, vanilla, sweet sugarcane, and a touch of spicy ginger, followed by a touch of richly spice fruits, cinnamon, star anise, clove, and rich fudge. One especially interesting part of Eden Mill Oak Cask Aged Gin is how the oaky dryness actually complements the core juniper flavour, so if you’re a fan of juniper-led gins, you’ll definitely appreciate this one. Unsurprisingly, the folks at Eden Mill have concocted a way to enjoy their Oak Cask Aged Gin that’s just as unique as the formula itself—the Mate Date cocktail, an interesting take on the classic espresso martini. This mix of coffee, coffee liqueur, sugar syrup, and Eden Mill Oak Cask Aged Gin perfectly marries together the richness of coffee to the spice of the gin. But don’t hesitate to experiment on your own.
• Eden Mill Oak Cask Aged Gin is gently matured in oak beer barrels, imparting a golden colour and variety of dry, spicy flavours
• This unique gin is perfect enjoyed a variety of ways, from sipped on the rocks to forming the base of today’s trendy artisan cocktails
• Ideal as a gift for the dedicated gin lover
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery