El Supremo Malbec 2015 basically speaks for itself with a name like that, and comes as a real deal for such a pricepoint. It’s an authentic specimen that’s a fine example of what a Malbec should be. Full-bodied and dark ruby-red in colour, El Supremo Malbec is a red that’s fruity through and through, with a complex bouquet of dark fruits like cherries, plums, and tart raspberries, balanced out with spicy, dry touches of liquorice. A hint of violet on the nose gives it a slightly floral edge. On the palate, it’s round and warm, with a solid bed of fine tannins that adds to the body and ensures a long, satisfying finish. El Supremo Malbec comes from Argentina’s famous Mendoza winemaking region, but the grape actually has its origins in Bordeaux. A rush in popularity at the end of the 20th century put Malbec back on the map, but the reason it continues to keep its place is because of how drinkable it is. Whether you like your reds light or fuller, El Supremo Malbec 2015 ticks off all the boxes because it’s easy to like and deliciously versatile. A glass of El Supremo Malbec 2015 goes well with spicy meats, from sausages to steaks (exactly how it’s best enjoyed in Argentina) but pairs equally well with a variety of fresh cheeses and tomato based pasta dishes.
• El Supremo Malbec 2015 is an easygoing, fruity red wine that brings a lot of versatility
• Enjoy on its own or paired with a variety of meat dishes, from sausages to steaks, as well as tomato-based pasta dishes as well as fresh cheeses
• El Supremo Malbec 2015 comes from Argentina’s Mendoza winemaking region, famous for putting the Malbec grape back on the map
• Notes of dark fruits, including plums, cherries, and raspberries and hints of fragrant liquorice and violet
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100