DetailsThe Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack is the magnum opus of Glenfiddich’s Malt Masters—a mix of 20 different formulas that come together to create one outstanding product. The second item in Glenfiddich’s Experimental Series, the Project XX Scotch Whisky Gift Pack came about when the company brought together their top 20 ambassadors—said Malt Masters—and tasked each with choosing his or her favourite expression from the thousands of maturing casks they had stored in the warehouse. The 20 that were chosen were then married together by Brian Kinsman—Glenfiddich’s Malt Master, the grand poobah of Scotch, and the Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack was born. Sporting a deep golden hue, this unique formula features the warm, fruity base of a classic Glenfiddich, flanked by hints of apple blossom, summer fruits, and ripe pear. Unexpected notes of candy floss, cinnamon spice, almond, and rich port tannins pop up next, followed by a spicy lick of liquorice. The finish is long and mellow, with a lingering sweet oakiness. To boot, the Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack comes with two heavy-bottomed whisky tumblers, etched with the brand’s stag logo, and a packet of black salt from the Pyrenees, intended to bring out the rich aromas even further. If you know someone who is serious about their Scotch, this is a shoo-in for best gift of the year. • Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack is a truly unique offering from one of the most renowned names in Scotch • The exclusive formula was developed using a blend of 20 aged expressions, personally chosen by Glenfiddich’s top ambassadors • Gift set comes with a set of etched tumblers and a bag of black salt from the Pyrenees • Fantastic gift for the series Scotch connoisseur
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100