The Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack is the magnum opus of Glenfiddich’s Malt Masters—a mix of 20 different formulas that come together to create one outstanding product. The second item in Glenfiddich’s Experimental Series, the Project XX Scotch Whisky Gift Pack came about when the company brought together their top 20 ambassadors—said Malt Masters—and tasked each with choosing his or her favourite expression from the thousands of maturing casks they had stored in the warehouse. The 20 that were chosen were then married together by Brian Kinsman—Glenfiddich’s Malt Master, the grand poobah of Scotch, and the Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack was born. Sporting a deep golden hue, this unique formula features the warm, fruity base of a classic Glenfiddich, flanked by hints of apple blossom, summer fruits, and ripe pear. Unexpected notes of candy floss, cinnamon spice, almond, and rich port tannins pop up next, followed by a spicy lick of liquorice. The finish is long and mellow, with a lingering sweet oakiness. To boot, the Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack comes with two heavy-bottomed whisky tumblers, etched with the brand’s stag logo, and a packet of black salt from the Pyrenees, intended to bring out the rich aromas even further. If you know someone who is serious about their Scotch, this is a shoo-in for best gift of the year.
• Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series Scotch Whisky Gift Pack is a truly unique offering from one of the most renowned names in Scotch
• The exclusive formula was developed using a blend of 20 aged expressions, personally chosen by Glenfiddich’s top ambassadors
• Gift set comes with a set of etched tumblers and a bag of black salt from the Pyrenees
• Fantastic gift for the series Scotch connoisseur
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery