Glenmorangie 10 Year Old 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses includes a 70cl bottle of Glenmorangie 10 Year Old and two branded glasses—it’s literally all you need to enjoy this elegant highland single malt. Considered by many to be the standard from Glenmorangie, this original formula is smooth and well-rounded, ideal if you’re after something solid and drinkable. Glenmorangie 10 Year Old 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses is made by combining the delicate spirit from Scotland’s tallest stills with the first and second fills from American white oak casks. Then it’s matured for ten years in ex-bourbon casks to bring about a luxurious mellowness, with plenty of depth and flavour. On the nose, Glenmorangie 10 Year Old 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses brings the aroma of sparkling citrus and ripe peaches, bright and vivacious, softened up by hints of dripping honey and creamy vanilla. The vanilla carries over to the palate, where it blossoms into a burst of lush florals, fresh and exotic, as well as fruity, malty banana bread and a healthy dose of spices. The finish is soft and clean, the notes of citrus and peach making a vibrant return. Glenmorangie 10 Year Old 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses is perfect for veterans and novices alike. If you’re a newbie lucky enough to receive it, you simply need to pour and sip and enjoy a standard of Scotch Whisky. If you’re already experienced, well you know what to do.
• Glenmorangie 10 Year Old 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses includes a bottle of the brand’s classic 10 year old original whisky and two branded whisky tumblers
• Smooth, elegant formula is revered as a high standard of Scotch the world over, making it perfect for both experienced drinkers as well as those just entering the world of Scotch
• Flavour-wise, it’s mellow and well-rounded, with a texture that’s as light as it is deep
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100