DetailsGordon’s Pink Gin goes a bit softer on the juniper, livening up the classic gin recipe with the naturally sweet touch of raspberries, strawberries, and redcurrant. It’s just the right amount of sweet and tart, with the unmistakable belly-warming quality we love in a classic gin. Not only is this pink gin fashionable, it’s also changing up the way we drink the stuff, creating a whole new host of pink possibilities. Of course Gordon’s Pink Gin is a home run in a gin and tonic, but we’re going mad at the prospect of pairing this pink with some prosecco! Nothing says summer like a little fizz, and when the sweet and tangy berry goodness of Gordon’s Pink Gin meets the dry, bubbly goodness of prosecco and some lemonade, you’ll feel like the sun’s coming out no matter where you are. Gordon’s Pink Gin is also gushing for a variety of fruity garnishes—think strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds—any juicy fruit you can get your hands on, added to the summery pink goodness of Gordon’s Pink Gin, is sure to make this vibrant flavoured gin come alive. Give your next party the perfect touch of pink with Gordon’s Pink Gin, but be sure to keep an extra bottle on hand because this one tends to be popular.
- Delivery info
- Please note that the last day for orders to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas is the 19th December 2017
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100