DetailsHayman’s Family Reserve Gin is small-batch and super-sophisticated, a well-rounded juniper that’s made rich and spicy with notes of pepper, coriander, and a variety of other botanicals for a full-flavoured experience. This one’s a real taster, aged in old Scotch Whisky barrels for a few weeks to take on a casky aroma that’s reminiscent of the way gin was sold back in the day of London’s swanky Gin Palaces. The wood also lifts the spicy aspect, giving this gin the perfect amount of oomph to stand out in a variety of both classic and modern cocktails.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100