DetailsJack Daniels 150th Anniversary Tennessee Whiskey is a special-edition 86 proof version of the original stuff that put the Jack Daniels distillery—the oldest registered distillery in the United States of America—on the map. There’s a reason Jack Daniels whiskey has been around for so long, and it doesn’t take more than one sip to explain it. Gorgeous dark amber in colour, Jack Daniels 150th Anniversary Tennessee Whiskey is full-bodied from the first go, a rich mix of intensity and aroma. It’s aged in handcrafted American white oak barrels to bring about depth and colour, and rather than time, it’s only ready when the Jack Daniels certified tasters say it is. There’s notes of caramel, orange, vanilla, and brown sugar, followed by toasted oak and a creamy finish with the satisfaction of the most indulgent dessert you can imagine. For over 150 years, Jack Daniels has been dedicated to tradition, and it’s still made the same way—every batch of Jack Daniels 150th Anniversary Tennessee Whiskey starts with the highest-quality corn, barley, malt and rye, and undergoes a time-honoured process of mellowing, distillation, and filtration through charcoal that gives it its distinct smoothness without sacrificing warmth. Of course Jack Daniels 150th Anniversary Tennessee Whiskey is best enjoyed on the rocks, where a touch of water can bring out its full nose and flavour profile, but you can certainly enjoy this classic with its favourite pairing, a dash of cola.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100