DetailsJim Beam White Label is the original formula that put Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey on the map, distilled to precisely 62.5% abv and aged for up to four years to mature a full-body and fiery smoothness. The nose starts with sweet notes of vanilla and earthy hay, freshly cut grass, basic prairie romance. The palate brings some pretty significant body, a core of toasted oak, vanilla notes and sweet cream with pepper. The finish is woody, a bit resiny, with a final note of sweetness.
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100