La Nina Malbec 2017 is young and vivacious, a full-bodied, spritely red with tons of versatility and flavour. The first thing you’ll notice about La Nina Malbec 2017 is the nose, a rich bouquet of dried fruits with a touch of fragrant tobacco and liquorice. It’s fresh and juicy on the palate, bursting with fruits like cherries, plums and blueberries—typical of the Malbec grape. A consistent bed of soft tannins provides plenty of structure, so while La Nina Malbec 2017 is a young vintage, there’s plenty of body and weight that helps it hold up. La Nina Malbec 2017 comes from the Don Cristobal family of winemakers, based in Argentina’s Mendoza winemaking region and famous for producing some of the world’s best-known varieties of Malbec. Back in the late 20th century, Malbec became the most fashionable red around, and by the varieties available today, it seems nothing has changed! What makes Malbec so great is how easy it is to enjoy—you don’t have to be a wine connoisseur to take in and really savour the ripe and juicy flavour. La Nina Malbec 2017 is terrific enjoyed on its own—open a bottle and sip to your heart’s content, however it’s ideal with a variety of foods. First on the list is a thick, juicy steak—call it Argentinian style, if you like—but it goes well with a variety of meats and sausages, and the spicier, the better. Serve with fresh cheese for a cracking aperitif or let the acidity of the grapes add an extra oomph to a pasta dish made with tomatoes.
- La Nina 2017 is a young vintage Malbec that brings solid body and flavour, a super versatile red that’s become quite fashionable
- Made by the Don Cristobal winemaking family from the Mendoza Valley in Argentina
- Bright, fruity red with notes of plums, cherries, and blueberries
- Great for enjoying with a variety of foods, as well as sipped on its own
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100