Located in the Speyside region, Macallan is one of Scotland’s most respected whisky producers and its single malt releases have something of a cult following amongst those in the know. The demand – and therefore price – is always increasing for their rare expressions: one of Macallan’s 30-year old casks broke auction records when it sold for a staggering $375,000 (US dollars) in Hong Kong
So there’s never been a better time to invest in one of their renowned whiskies – we recommend snapping up this limited release now. The Macallan Rare Cask Batch No3 Whisky is one of its much sought-after offerings – the 2018 release of the third batch of the Rare Cask series, and it’s a pretty special offering at that.
Drawn from 50 European oak sherry butts – many of which are first-fill – this 43% ABV whisky was created to showcase the depth and complexity that comes from the ageing process and it won’t disappoint whisky connoisseurs. A warm, fruity whisky, Macallan Rare Cask Batch No3 Whisky drinkers will savour notes of oak, chocolate and vanilla with a finish that is citrus-led and lighter.
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100