DetailsMom Gin is the Queen of Gins, as the brand’s tagline ‘God Save the Gin’ might imply. Whether or not Her Majesty has ever drunk the stuff is irrelevant—this stuff has royal written all over it, hot pink crown and all. Even the bottle of Mom Gin is something to marvel over, serving up a mysterious black glass and vintage shape that just begs to be front and centre on your liquor shelf. But as with any libation worth its salt in fancy packaging, it’s what’s inside that counts, and Mom Gin covers every base. First and foremost, it’s gin, led by juniper notes of a rather decent strength, as well as the usual suspects—zesty citrus peel, earthy orris root—and all the rest that keep us coming back to pour. But where Mom Gin differs is in what else they put in, a nice selection of red fruits and further exotic botanicals that give it an extra edge, with notes of tart raspberries, cranberries, and redcurrant. Good stuff, this, and especially handy when you really want to try something new in your G&T. What better to go with gin and tonic than a gin that makes your head spin? Like the rubbernecks craning for a glimpse of HM, Mom Gin will certainly earn her share of double takes. Its slight sweetness will soften up the bitterness of the quinine, but the strength is certainly there, so sip after sip will be satisfying. Don’t let your experimentation stop
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100