DetailsNomad Outland Whisky is the brainchild of two industry masters: sherry-maker Gonzalez Byass and whisky guys Whyte & Mackay. A blend of over 30 different single-malt and grain whiskies from the Highlands, the whisky is then taken to Spain, where it’s aged for a minimum of 12 months in sherry casks. The result is buttery smooth, a nose of elegant leather and spice. A real pleasure to sip, made even more delicious when you consider the journey it went through to get to your glass.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100