One Gin is a British gin inspired by the world, for the world, from one of the most well-known ethical brands in the United Kingdom. Famous for their bottled and flavoured waters, the One Company has, for over 12 years, poured their profits into funding life-changing water projects for some of the poorest communities around the world. And since great gin starts with great water, One Gin’s next move into the alcoholic beverages sector only made sense. To make One Gin, the company enlisted master distiller Sarah Thompson, who created the recipe using nine classic botanicals traditional to gin making, and one special ingredient—British sage, grown right on the property of the distillery. Copper distilled in small batches and filtered seven times, each batch is as delicious as it is special. The sage in One Gin rises up almost immediately, complementing the strong notes of juniper with a fragrant, earthy quality. It’s bright, stark, and quite refreshing. When serving it up in a traditional gin and tonic, the folks at One Gin recommend garnishing with a slice of apple and a sage leaf, rather than a lime. You’re helping to save the world by buying it, so why not indulge with a little bunting as well? One final fun fact: the word ‘sage’ comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ meaning ‘to save,’ giving this sage gin a bit more magic.
• Traditional British gin that features sage amongst its ingredients, giving it a fragrant, earthy quality
• Premium gin is filtered seven times for purity
• One Gin, part of the One drinks company, helps an estimated 663 million people around the world find access to clean water
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100