DetailsPickering’s 1947 Gin is spiced up with a warming kick of cinnamon, cardamom, coriander, and clove, an interesting edge that comes from the brand’s original 1947 recipe from Mount Mary, Bombay. This otherwise classic gin hearkens a rather romantic note to the last days of the Raj, and made with the traditional list of gin-making botanicals: there’s juniper, coriander, cardamom, fennel, anise, cloves—but they nixed the citrus elements as well as the angelica and beefed up the coriander clove and cinnamon instead. What you’re left with is both clean and refreshing as well as nice and spicy, making Pickering’s 1947 Gin ideal for warming up the colder months. Forget about gin and tonic being a summer drink—break out a bottle of Pickering’s 1947 Gin and let the good times roll, with a distinctively spicy side. You can also make the most of what’s inside by serving up with a bitter lemon mixer or even ginger ale, where the spice of the ginger gives the cinnamon a complementary boost. Tradition just got a warm welcome with Pickering’s 1947 Gin, and a nice bit of history to boot.
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100