Pickering’s Small Batch Gin has its roots in an old recipe from Bombay dating back to 1947, a family secret that came back to light only a few years ago when Pickering’s opened Edinburgh’s Summerhall Distillery. Aptly called an Edinburgh Dry Gin, Pickering’s Small Batch Gin is made the exact same way as recorded in 1947, with nine chief botanicals including juniper, coriander, cardamom, angelica, fennel, anise, lemon, lime and cloves. The distillation magic takes place in one of two 500 litre copper stills, named Gert and Emily, after the founders’ great-grandmothers. While the recipe is basic, the secret behind the vivid flavour and distinctive smoothness of Pickering’s Small Batch Gin lies in the brand’s customised ban marie heating system, which slowly simmers the herbs, spices and botanicals for maximum maceration and fully-formed flavour. And that’s exactly what you get with Pickering’s Small Batch Gin—really satisfying flavour, fresh and bold and bright, everything you love about a gin done exceptionally well. Definitely juniper led, the citrus notes of Pickering’s Small Batch Gin sparkle and shine in contrast to the spicy notes of cardamom, coriander and clove. Thanks to its commitment to classic, Pickering’s Small Batch Gin can be enjoyed a multitude of ways. And here’s a creative note--if you’re going to serve up in G&Ts, the brand recommends doing so with a slice of pink grapefruit, rather than the traditional lime.
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery