DetailsAlthough the pedigree of this gin borders on hipster (it was created at the Ginstitute of Notting Hill's Portobello Star), the taste is as classically British as it gets. Dry and herbal, Portobello Road No. 171 Gin is packed with the traditional botanicals and spices for a crisp, clean taste with a spicy, peppery finish. Sporting a core of juniper berries, complemented with coriander, lemon peel, liquorice, cassia bark, and nutmeg, a twist of grapefruit brings out the unique citrus notes even further, and gives your G&T a proper upgrade.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100