Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whisky is a special edition single malt made by the Isle of Arran distillers and named after the Scottish bard himself, Robert Burns. You definitely don’t need to wait for Burns night to appreciate Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whiskey, though—this stuff is good anytime you’re up for a sweet treat. This exceptional Scotch whisky is made from a carefully crafted blend of differently aged whiskies, further matured in ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks for a minimum of three years, to produce a smooth, well-rounded formula that is malty and sweet, with an enticing spicy twist that comes in toward the end. On the nose, Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whisky is sweet and creamy, sporting hints of honey, caramel, nutty pecans, and a whiff of fresh fruit, including crisp apple peels. On the palate, rich, toasty malt combines with creamy vanilla, giving you an almost chewy sensation with lots of pleasant mouthfeel. Smooth from start to finish, you’ll notice a wave of spicy oak, with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg just before the finish, accompanied by hazelnuts and milk chocolate. All in all, Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whisky is an exceptional dram that brings plenty of character and distinction. It’s a great one for enjoying in front of the fire, and because its namesake brings its own rich history, makes a perfect gift for the single malt aficionado in your life.
- Made by the Isle of Arran distillers, Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whisky is named after the celebrated Scottish poet, Robert Burns
- Fresh and rich with cereal notes on the nose, this full-bodied Scotch whisky opens up on the palate to reveal creamy, toasted, fruity notes and a remarkable spicy finish
- Officially endorsed by the World Burns Federation
- Ideal Scotch whisky for all occasions, from gift giving to enjoying at home in front of a roaring fire
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100