DetailsSt. George Dry Rye Gin is not for the gin purist, or the faint of heart, as it brings a refreshing spin on gin with an intensity you better be ready for! Made from a base of 100% pot-distilled unaged rye, St. George Dry Rye Gin combines a decent malty essence with the usual botanical crew of juniper, peppercorn, coriander, caraway, grapefruit peel, and others. St. George Dry Rye Gin has been described as a gin for whiskey lovers, and once you try it, you’ll know why. The best way to describe it is dry and spicy, with a satisfying full body and a whole lot of intrigue. St. George Dry Rye Gin is a great gin to enjoy in a martini, but equally as satisfying sipped on the rocks or stirred up with some tonic.
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100