The Arran Malt 10 Year Old Gift Pack is the best way to enjoy this fresh and unique island style single malt whisky anytime, anyplace, because it includes two branded glasses. It comes from the award-winning Arran Distillery, founded on an island on Scotland’s west coast that was once home to the illicit stills of Scotland. All in all, the Arran Malt 10 Year Old Gift Pack is one excellent dram—and the nosing glasses it comes with just adds to the authentic experience. On the nose, the first thing you’ll notice is a warm, creamy vanilla, sweet and luxurious, which gives way to a bouquet of fruits, from sweet bananas to fresh melons, and a slight edge of earthy cocoa. On the palate, sweet meets spice, with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg, creating a crisp and malty combination, before a bevy of citrus notes—a famous attribute of Arran formulations, and especially prevalent in the Arran Malt 10 Year Old Gift pack. The citrus notes bring a rush of freshness, followed by a nice dry oak. The finish is long and tempting, sweet and syrupy, but never cloying.
- The Arran 10 Year Old Gift Pack includes a bottle of the famous Arran 10 Year Old Single Malt Whisky and two nosing glasses
- A fine single malt, the nose and palate are just complex enough to be appreciated by both the novice as well as the expert
- The nose is sweet and dessert like, while the palate opens up to crisp, malty notes with a satisfying dryness and long, savoury finish
- This gift set makes a terrific host gift, as well as addition to your own home setup
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100