DetailsThe first thing you’ll notice about The London No 1 Gin is that it’s blue—a soft shade of turquoise, to be exact, owing to the addition of gardenia flowers that’s part of its true-to-tradition recipe. As its name suggests, The London No 1 Gin is actually distilled in London, a small batch gin that retains the base combination of 12 key botanicals, herbs, and essences from around the world. There’s the usual juniper, angelica, cinnamon, orange peel, almond, coriander, cassia root, iris root, liquorice, lemon peel, and savoury, but there’s one thing, a little something extra, that gives it an unmistakable character: bergamot. Perhaps most recognisable as the citrus edge of Earl Grey tea, bergamot’s dry, zesty flair adds both flavour and perfume, setting the London No 1 Gin aside from so many others in the craft gin category. A slightly higher ABV of 47% helps the bergamot come to life even more, sending the aroma wafting around the delicate blue liquid, and giving the gin a velvety soft, elegant mouthfeel. This stuff is pure sophistication, so enjoy with something like a dry martini, where the strength and aromatic quality of The London No 1 Gin can really fly. • Classic London Dry Gin distilled in the heart of London • Slight blue colour comes from macerated gardenia flowers • Bergamot oil lends a dry, citrus edge reminiscent of Earl Grey tea • Great gin for martinis as well as tall drinks
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100