- £15.00Jim Beam White Label is the original formula that put Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey on the map, distilled to precisely 62.5% abv and aged for up to four years to mature a full-body and fiery smoothness. The nose starts with sweet notes of vanilla and earthy hay, freshly cut grass, basic prairie romance. The palate brings some pretty significant body, a core of toasted oak, vanilla notes and sweet cream with pepper. The finish is woody, a bit resiny, with a final note of sweetness. Learn More
- £19.99Wild Turkey 8 Year has been aged in American oak barrels with a deep char, imparting incredible character and depth into the flavour. This high rye bourbon features a sweet nose of toffee, oak and vanilla pod, balanced by orange peel and buttery caramel. The palate is fragrant with tobacco leaf, peppery, earthy notes, a dash of caramel and honey, followed by a long, spicy, toasty finish. Learn More
- £19.99Wild Turkey 81 Proof Bourbon packs the same incredible depth and body as the original, but with a lower abv, for a touch less intensity. This high rye bourbon is rich and spicy in the nose, notes of grains and fragrant coffee, while the palate begins with caramel and buttery toffee, sweet honey and fudge, creamy custard and tart raspberries. The finish is sweet and lasting, leaving a memorable impression. Learn More
- £21.99Four Roses Yellow Label Bourbon is one you ask for by name, a classic formula that is at home in any top-shelf bar scenario. Well-rounded, smooth and mellow, it sports a nose of fruity pear, gentle florals and a dash of honey and spice. The palate is crisp with apple and fresh fruits, followed by a smooth, generous finish. Learn More
For something a little bit different, grab a bottle of this Jim Beam Red Stag Whiskey, infused with the distinctive flavour of black cherry.Learn More
This Kentucky Straight Bourbon is packed full of sweet cherry flavour, a warming dash of aromatic cinnamon and a hint of the oak barrels in which it has been aged. Sweet and syrupy, this bourbon is robust and malty with a rich amber hue.
With a strong black cherry flavour this full-flavoured spirit is ideal sipped on its own or, if you are feeling creative, could be a great twist on a classic whisky cocktail such as a sour.
- £22.99Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is handmade according to tradition, using old-style sour mash in small batches and topping off the look with the iconic red wax seal. Instead of the traditional rye, Maker's uses red winter wheat to ensure a smoother formula. The nose is rich and fruity, with honey and mixed citrus peels, opening to a full palate of spice, barley malt, nutty oils and buttery vanilla and caramel. The finish retains the caramel, adding some dry oak and spice to seal the deal. Learn More