DetailsWild Tiger Rum comes to us from Kerala, India, where it’s made from an exotic blend of Indian molasses spirits and aged in American oak casks previously used for Bourbon Whiskey. This gives Wild Tiger a whole lot of colour, flavour, and depth—yielding one fantastic rum. The juice inside the furry bottle is a gorgeous dark amber in colour, and features an indulgent nose rich in vanilla, toasted wood, cocoa and butterscotch. The palate goes right for the molasses, with hints of toffee, vanilla, honey, and almond. Good stuff overall, Wild Tiger Rum is best enjoyed all by itself, with a few cubes of ice if you must. Drinks wise, if you’re going to mix it, keep it simple so the depth of flavours can still find their way.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a next day delivery, which takes 1 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Gift Wrapping service is not available on next day orders.
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Next Day (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100