Yamazakura Blended Whisky is a Japanese whisky made from a combination of four malt whiskies and grain, yielding a light to medium bodied formula that’s easily enjoyable. On the nose, you’ll notice a flourish of floral notes, light white flowers, honeysuckle, and orange blossom, with a hint of dry oak. On the palate, Yamazakura Blended Whisky comes through with juicy orchard fruits, pears and peaches, accented by toasty biscuit, vanilla toffee, and tied together with notes of dry shochu, a Japanese distilled drink made from rice. The finish is brief, with an encore of vanilla and dry oak. Yamazakura Blended Whisky is produced by the Japanese spirits company Sasanokawa Shuzo, which primarily makes sake and schochu, and has only been made available outside Japan recently. Yamazakura Blended Whisky is one of two versions they make, and because it’s a blend, it's considered no-age version. If you’re new to Japanese Whisky, this is a good one to start with, as it’s not too complex on the nose or the palate. You don’t need to sniff and swish to really look for what makes it special—it’s all there. The best way to enjoy Yamazakura Blended Whisky is neat or with a few drops of water or ice to help loosen it up.
- Yamazakura Blended Whisky is made from a mixture of four malt whiskies and grain, resulting in a well-rounded formulation
- Light and easily drinkable, it’s floral and fragrant on the nose, and juicy with orchard fruits and toasty touches of vanilla, toffee and shochu on the palate
- Finally available outside of Japan
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100