DetailsZymurgorium Manchester Gin is the hippie of small batch craft gins, and as natural as it gets. Founder Aaron Darke basically taught himself how to brew and distil using his own materials—no home brew hullaballoo for him—with produce he forages for himself. Made at Manchester’s first and only craft distillery, Zymurgorium Manchester Gin begins with the brand’s award-winning mead (honey wine) which then is distilled into the brand’s vodka, which, after blending with over 20 botanicals and herbs, becomes this incredibly complex gin we know and love today. The honey base, by the way, explains the bee in the brand’s logo. For those into ingredients, this list includes foraged British juniper berries, organic coriander, organic caraway, home grown raspberries, Angelica, orris root, and a few others that are unconventional to gin, but make the perfect fit for Zymurgorium Manchester Gin. Interesting stuff, this one. It’s gin, so there are definitely notes of juniper at the fore, but you’ll also notice some hints of floral, sweet, perfume and herbaceous notes that translate to texture and spice on the palate. The current uprising of interest in artisanal methods and wanting to learn more about the origin of modern day products means Zymurgorium Manchester Gin has arrived at the perfect time. Enjoy as you would any gin worth a taste, which means actually tasting it before you go drowning it in ice and tonic. It makes an impeccable dry martini. • Small batch craft gin made by artisanal methods • Made with unconventional herbs and botanicals that are quite unusual for gin • From Manchester’s first and only craft distillery • An interesting and unusual gin, it makes a perfect gift for the gin lover
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100