DetailsBathtub Gin is an award-winning creation from Ableforth’s that’s made in small-batches the old-fashioned way, via a process called cold-compounding that sees a variety of botanicals slow-infused into high-quality grain spirit to gain the authentic essence of each. We’re talking robust notes of juniper, followed by zingy citrus, spicy cardamom, cinnamon and cloves, fresh coriander, and a fantastic supporting cast of additional botanicals. During the infusion process, it’s checked a variety of times to ensure evenness and intensity—these guys take their gin seriously! The finished formula Bathtub Gin has a slight tint to it—not unlike the savage stuff actually made in bathtubs for which it’s named—but this version is much more refined and aromatic. One of the most memorable gins we’ve tasted, Bathtub Gin is wrapped up in traditional brown paper packaging tied up with a string that brings a tear to the eye of the most nostalgic gin sippers. The well-developed flavours of Bathtub Gin make it ideal for mixing into those fancy, multi-ingredient cocktails that are all the rage nowadays, as well as a more intense Negroni or Martinez, and even tall drinks like a Tom Collins. Rest assured that, however fancy Bathtub Gin purports to be, it’s a true gin and works beautifully in a classic, no-fuss G&T.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100