Bumbu Rum is an all-natural craft rum dedicated to tradition and authenticity, made in Barbados from, literally, the finest of everything. Barbadian rum is a dime a dozen, so the folks behind Bumbu wanted to create something that really stood out, not just for being delicious, but that would put aged rum back on the map. Bumbu Rum is made based on an original recipe created by West Indian sailors in the 16th and 17th centuries, who infused their rum with exotic Caribbean ingredients and called it Bumbu. It’s hand-distilled in small batches, using sugar cane selected from several countries for its diverse properties, including Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guyana, and Honduras. The only other ingredient is limestone-purified water, and the Bumbu Rum formula is aged for up to 15 years in grade-A, one-used Kentucky bourbon barrels, with yeast that dates back to 1840. And believe us when we say, all that effort really pays off, as Bumbu Rum is top-quality amazing. Deep chestnut in colour, it’s aromatic in rich caramel, vanilla, and a dash of oak, while on the palate, the richness spreads to cocoa, banana, dark chocolate, spicy cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg with a smooth, delightfully light finish. Bumbu Rum is definitely best enjoyed straight up, sipped neat, or over ice if you prefer it on the cold side. Plus, the oversized cork on the bottle gives a satisfying pop each time you take it out, adding that special something to your already exceptional, rum-sipping experience.
• Bumbu Rum is an all-natural, small-batch craft rum that’s hand-made from start to finish
• Aged up to 15 years for exceptional smoothness and a rich, mellow flavour
• Sweet and aromatic on the nose, the palate is rich in flavours of vanilla, toffee, spices, and fragrant oak
• Ideal for sipping as an after-dinner treat
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery