DetailsCitadelle Gin is distilled in Cognac, France, but has its roots 200 years earlier in Dunkirk, then a major European port for the spice trade. The exceptional formula is based on the original recipe of 1775, a complex combination of 19 botanicals, which are distilled the old-fashioned way, in a copper still over an open flame. Crystal clear and pure, it opens up to a nose of florals, honeysuckle and jasmine, then moves onto a richer base of anise, cinnamon and juniper on the palate. Both delicate and intense at the same time, it's the perfect gin for a tall G&T, gin fizz or a martini.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100