With a smart, black apothecary style bottle, Copperhead Black Batch Gin combines the smoky flavour of Ceylon tea with fresh elderberries.
Steeped in mythology, it is said that its creator Mr Copperhead became transfixed with the notion of the elderberry bush having healing properties, and he also believed that their presence was a way of repelling evil. Whatever the truth is, the resulting Gin that was created surely packs a punch. Infused with a sweet fragrant elderberry flavour as well as pungent aromats like orange zest, cardamom and coriander, this really is a Gin like no other.
Herby, floral and with a somewhat spicy kick, this Gin easily sets itself apart from the crowd. Enjoy with a simple tonic or splashed over ice to savour its truly interesting flavour.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100