DetailsCutty Sark Blended Scotch Whisky is proof that persistence pays off! Created by iconic London wine merchants Berry Bros. & Rudd during the American Prohibition Era, it was smuggled in to help keep the ex-colonists afloat. After Prohibition ended, the sales soared, and even today, it's an international best-seller. The nose is nice and light, fragrant notes of herbs, hay and vanilla. The palate is thick with barley and cereal, rounded off by a dash of citrus, while the finish is long and warming. A comforting, high-quality Scotch if we've ever tried one.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100