Garden Swift Gin is a small-batch botanical gin distilled in the Cotswolds from 34 different herbs and botanicals. According to its creator, Garden Swift Gin is meant to capture the essence of each season’s spoils of verdant grasslands and wildflowers. Of course the actual blend is a secret, but the makers—the prestigious Capreolus Distillery—have given us a few hints along the likes of Sicilian blood orange zest and British lime tree flowers. Yet it's not only what's in it that gives Garden Swift Gin its magical qualities, it's also the way these essences make their way into the formula. The blend of seeds, spices, herbs, fruits, roots and flowers are either macerated directly into the mix or gently steam-infused, giving the finished product both strength of flavour as well as a delicate edge. The final Garden SwiftGin comes out both distinctive and special—you know it's a gin, but the spicy, herbal, floral notes that come out in both the flavour and the aroma tell you it's something much better. Enjoy Garden Swift Gin in a number of drinks and cocktails. Believe us when we say if you try Garden Swift Gin in a G&T, you'll never look at another gin again.
• Infused with secret mix of florals and botanicals to give it a magical, herbal quality
• Natural formula includes British lime tree flowers and Sicilian blood orange zest
• Produced by the prestigious Capreolus Distillery
• Perfect for mixing up gin and tonics with an unexpected edge
• Premium gin with a twist
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery