DetailsJack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, also called Old No. 7, has been made the same for generations. Pure local water and the brand's famous charcoal mellowing system are all it takes to make this classic life of the party. Medium-bodied and deep amber in colour, the flavour palate is a balanced caramel, with notes of vanilla, toasted oak, dark dried fruits and a creamy finish. Take it neat, on ice (AKA JD on the rocks), or pour with some cola and call it a night.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100