DetailsJack Daniels Red Dog Saloon Tennessee Whiskey is a higher proof (43% ABV) special edition bottle, commemorating the 125th anniversary of the Red Dog Saloon, a bar opened by Mr. Jack himself after he’d perfected his distillery. Sadly, with the onset of Prohibition, the Red Dog Saloon closed, but the legend lives on in this bottle of Jack Daniels Red Dog Saloon Tennessee Whiskey. The regular Jack comes in a 40% ABV, but this one kicks it up a few notches to 43%, adding a bit more in terms of fire and flavour. On the nose, you’ve got spicy notes of cinnamon, sweet maple syrup, fresh cream, and touch of sweet peach. On the palate, the classic Jack Daniels hits, albeit a bit more intense, with hints of cracked black pepper, festive clove, a core of dark caramel, and baked apple tart. The finish is long and smooth, mellowing down to dry, toasted oak and buttery shortbread. All in all, you can’t go wrong with a classic JD product, and Jack Daniels Red Dog Saloon Tennessee Whiskey is sure to fit right up there on the satisfaction meter. If you’re going to get a bottle for yourself, we reckon you might want to pick one up for a fellow whiskey-lover as well, as limited editions such as this come once in a blue moon. • Jack Daniels Red Dog Saloon Tennessee Whiskey is a special edition version of Jack Daniel’s classic, with a higher ABV at 43% • Commemorates the 125th Anniversary of the Red Dog Saloon, a bar owned by founder Mr Jack • Enjoy on the rocks or neat, as it was intended, or mix up to your heart’s content
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100