Jaffelin Pinot Noir 2016 75cl

Item Out of stock
  • ABV: 48.6%
  • Buy 6 for £8.56 each and save5%
  • Buy 12 for £8.17 each and save9%

Multibuy offers

Email me when back in stock:
Add to Wish List
MULTIBUY
As its lovely colour suggests, this deep, berry coloured red has flavoursome notes of jammy fruits such as cherry, blackcurrant and blackberry and a somewhat acidic after taste. It is a red that has been made of a careful blend of Pinot Noir grapes harking from two French regions. With 80% of its grapes coming from the Pay d?Oc, this wine has a great colouring as well as a well-rounded taste. The other 20% that make up this bottle come from the Loire valley, which lends a certain minerality and crispness to its end taste. As this Pinot Noir has been vinified in stainless steel vats rather than Oak barrels it managed to maintain a fresh and fruity taste making it feel rather light on the palate. This bottle is best enjoyed at room temperature alongside red meats and strong cheeses, or simply savoured on its own.
{{{text}}}