Grab a bottle of this distinctive looking Kyoto Dry Gin all the way from Japan.
Created in the Kyoto Distillery, where Japans ancient capital used to be, this is a spirit from the cities first dedicated gin makers. Ki No Tea is a spirit that has been instantly recognised for its exacting standards and great botanical flavour and it is easy to see why.
Infused with a carefully selected blend of teas including Gyokuro and Tencha, this flavoursome gin also has hints of juniper, yuzu and Hinoki cyprus, amongst others.
With a well-balanced botanical flavour and intense aroma, this is a gin worth savouring, Enjoy as part of a G& T or an interesting Martini or simply sip it on its own.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100