DetailsMaker’s Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky is the longer-aged companion to the original Maker’s Mark formula, specially matured to bring about more intense flavours of the vanilla and caramel that make aged bourbon whiskies so distinctive. The ‘46’ in Maker’s Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky comes from the number of different wood combinations the brand tried before settling on seared French oak staves, specially treated to lock in the tannins that would otherwise bring about bitterness. Bottled at a mellow 47% ABV, Maker’s Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky is one fantastic formula, sweet and satisfying with a nose of smoky aromatic spices. On the palate, the vanilla notes play out even further, accented by cardamom and just the right amount of oakiness to complement a soft burn. Essentially, Maker’s Mark 46 starts as fully-matured Maker’s Mark, which is then matured in bespoke wood barrels for at least nine weeks in a cold environment, what the bourbon-making folks in Kentucky consider a short winter season. This lead to the creation of a special limestone-lined ageing cellar, making it possible for the makers of Makers Mark to bring you Makers Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky year-round. Break this one out anytime you really want to impress, or especially around the holiday season, when the extra heat and spicy aromatics are sure to go the extra mile.
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100