Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky is made from a carefully-selected range of different ages of whisky, all matured in three kind of casks: American oak hogsheads, European oak ex-sherry casks, and refill casks with new oak cask ends. Each type of cask adds a different element to the character of the overall matured product, for a truly remarkable formula. Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky has a sunny, golden yellow colour, an amber-y straw hue, with a nose that’s fresh and lively. You’ll immediately pick up on spicy notes, including ginger, spiced bread, dried fruits, candied orange peels, followed by crisp apple, cinnamon, and the unmistakable malt. On the palate, the crispness of the apple reigns, tart and sweet at the same time, followed by an increasing sweetness of vanilla and caramel, malted barley, toasted hazelnut, and again that zesty orange note that adds a velvety mouthfeel. Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky fizzles out to reveal warm wood, malted barley, and a touch of spicy ginger toward the finish. Overall, Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky ticks all the boxes for quality, complexity, and ease of drinking, and makes a terrific introduction to both the Oban range as well as the single malt whisky category.
• Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky is easygoing and simple to enjoy
• Lively and fresh, with a nice balance of flavours and aromas including malted barley, spices, zesty citrus, and crisp apple
• Ideal for giving as a gift to both the whisky enthusiast as well as the novice
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery