DetailsOban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky is made from a carefully-selected range of different ages of whisky, all matured in three kind of casks: American oak hogsheads, European oak ex-sherry casks, and refill casks with new oak cask ends. Each type of cask adds a different element to the character of the overall matured product, for a truly remarkable formula. Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky has a sunny, golden yellow colour, an amber-y straw hue, with a nose that’s fresh and lively. You’ll immediately pick up on spicy notes, including ginger, spiced bread, dried fruits, candied orange peels, followed by crisp apple, cinnamon, and the unmistakable malt. On the palate, the crispness of the apple reigns, tart and sweet at the same time, followed by an increasing sweetness of vanilla and caramel, malted barley, toasted hazelnut, and again that zesty orange note that adds a velvety mouthfeel. Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky fizzles out to reveal warm wood, malted barley, and a touch of spicy ginger toward the finish. Overall, Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky ticks all the boxes for quality, complexity, and ease of drinking, and makes a terrific introduction to both the Oban range as well as the single malt whisky category. • Oban Little Bay Single Malt Scotch Whisky is easygoing and simple to enjoy • Lively and fresh, with a nice balance of flavours and aromas including malted barley, spices, zesty citrus, and crisp apple • Ideal for giving as a gift to both the whisky enthusiast as well as the novice
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100