DetailsSuntory Chita Whisky is the first single-grain whiskey made by the famous Suntory brand at the quiet, even enigmatic Chita Distillery in the Aichi Prefecture of Japan. You see, Suntory has always been hush hush about its methods of production and distillation, but seeing as how Suntory Japanese Whisky is one of the finest available on the market, their secrecy sure pays off. Terrific stuff though, Suntory Chita Whisky. As a single grain Japanese whisky, it’s pale gold in colour, almost with a slight glow. On the nose, it’s quite aromatic, with hints of sweet tropical fruits, pineapple, a touch of mango, the zest of a lemon offset by a syrupy sweetness. On the palate, Suntory Chita Whisky is light and fresh at first, but with a mouthfeel that brings plenty of body, with hints of the same tropical fruits, honey, dry oak, toasted grains, and subdued notes of dusky lime. The finish is just long enough, with dry notes of pie crust, slightly smoky wood, and spices. As exclusive as Suntory Chita Whisky is, it makes a superb intro into Japanese whisky. Start with a single grain like this and work your way up, we say. Enjoy Suntory Chita Whisky neat, as it was intended, or dare to stimulate the flavour release a bit by taking it on the rocks. No matter how you pour, every experience enjoying Suntory Chita Whisky will be as remarkable as the first.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a next day delivery, which takes 1 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Gift Wrapping service is not available on next day orders.
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Next Day (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100