Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Glass Gift Set is made by the Teeling family of Irish entrepreneurs, famous for some of the world’s best-known craft distillery products. It comes at the perfect time, as Irish Whiskey is on the rise as one of the world’s most prominent—and loved—spirits. And as with all fine tipples, the more love and care you put into the recipe and the method, the better product you’ll end up with. Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Glass Gift Set is the brand’s flagship product, and the result of their attempt to create the most interesting blended Irish whiskey. It’s made using hand-selected casks which have been given additional maturation in ex-rum barrels for extra character and smooth flavour—the hallmark of a good Irish whiskey—and contains a higher-than normal malt grain ratio. On the nose, Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Glass Gift Set is rich and sweet with notes of vanilla and spice—no doubt the thanks to its rum-based predecessor. The flavour is where it really takes off—it’s approachable and easy-going, smooth and sweet with a slightly woody element that adds depth and character. The finish is elegant and long, sweet and spicy at the same time, with woody undertones that keep it solid. Packaged as a gift set, Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Glass Gift Set is ideal for the newcomer to Irish whiskey, as it gives you all you need to enjoy it right off the bat. It’s also a terrific host gift, perfect for the lover of any whisky who really wants to expand their experience to something as unique as Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Glass Gift Set.
- Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Glass Gift Set is a small-batch Irish whiskey that includes two branded glass tumblers
- Made in Dublin by the historically-significant Teeling family
- Known for its unique flavour, owing to a higher than normal malt to grain ratio, as well as the fact that it’s partially matured in ex-rum barrels which imparts a unique sweetness and slight rum flavour
- Sweet and spicy and all-around interesting
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100