DetailsVeuve Clicquot Brut NV is, as champagne goes, royalty. That yellow label is all you need to see to know you're getting something special. The folks at Veuve take their formula very seriously, ageing the blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes for almost twice the required time. This extra time equates to extra smoothness, flavour and depth, giving you a wonderfully full body and crisp, dry finish. Toast to one of the best champagnes going.
- Delivery info
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure we can serve our customers we are currently not offering our customers the ability to select next day delivery.
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100