DetailsWarner Edwards Rhubarb Gin is one of the most British concoctions we’ve seen. There are some pretty British drinks out there, but takes the cake, as it’s gin flavoured with rhubarb that’s descended from the crop originally grown in the kitchen garden of Buckingham Palace during Queen Victoria’s reign. So not only is it delicious, it’s also historic. Warner Edwards Rhubarb Gin takes royal rhubarb and blends it with the brand’s Harrington dry gin—a solid, juniper-led gin that is as classic as it gets. The result is nice and dry and very satisfying, with a rhubarb edge. It has that sweet, yet tart flavour we love about rhubarb, festive light pink colour and all. Just looking at a bottle of Warner Edwards Rhubarb Gin makes you feel like you’re at some posh garden party, plaids and parasols and brogues and all. The best way to enjoy Warner Edwards Rhubarb gin is with plenty of ice and your favourite tonic. The best time to enjoy Warner Edwards Rhubarb gin is, let’s be fair, all year round, but imagine serving up a plate of these pink crowd-pleasers in the summer. Suddenly everybody’s showing up at your house.
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- All of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age). Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100