DetailsWhitley Neill Quince Gin combines the brand’s exotic take on gin with the sweet fruitiness of Turkish quinces to make one unforgettable tipple. You don’t have to be a gin connoisseur to know that Whitley Neill packs quite a pedigree when it comes to gin. Their original formula goes well beyond the classic recipe to include a variety of unique barks and botanicals that render it way above average, both in terms of quality and flavour, so with Whitley Neill Quince Gin, the tradition just gets a bit sweeter. Here is all the vim and vigour of the original gin, to which Turkish quince has been added, as well as a heady mix of Persian herbs and spices. The result is aromatic and sweet on the nose—the quince is very obvious—complemented by juniper and a nice citrusy edge. The flavour of Whitley Neill Quince Gin gives you everything you love about a gin with a juicy burst of stone fruits, peaches and apricots, which taste even better thanks to the supporting cast of liquorice, lemon, coriander seed, and zesty grapefruit. You definitely want to serve Whitley Neill Quince Gin in an unusual way, so if you’re going straight for the ice and tonic, make sure you garnish it with something a bit zestier, like ginger, or grapefruit peel. ·Whitley Neill Quince Gin is made with Turkish quinces and a blend of botanicals and herbs to give it a fresh, sweet summery flavour ·Sweet and juicy, with notes of stone fruits, like peaches and apricots, supported by zesty citrus notes and a bit of earthy liquorice ·This unique gin makes a terrific addition to summer punches and fruit cups
- Delivery info
- We currently have two delivery options available. A standard delivery, which takes on average between 3 to 5 working days, and a express delivery, which takes 1 to 2 working day Monday to Friday.
- We dispatch all orders received before 13:00pm the same working day. Order received after 13:00pm will be dispatched the next working day (Monday to FridayAll of our deliveries require a signature.
- We currently only deliver within the UK.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message.
- If you know in advance that you are unlikely to be at home during the time of your delivery, you might find it worthwhile providing an alternative address for your products to (if you choose this option please ensure the recipient is over legal drinking age).
- Otherwise, the courier will simply leave a delivery note through your letter box giving you instructions on how to retrieve your package.
Shipping Costs - UK
Express Delivery (Monday to Friday) - £6.99
Standard (Monday to Friday - £4.99
For free standard delivery the minimum order is £100