Writers Tears Irish Whiskey 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses is an amped up version of the original that comes with two schnazzy, thick-bottomed whisky tumblers to add even more style to your sipping. Writers Tears is made from a combination of single pot still and single malt whiskeys that yields an elegantly sweet formula, rich in fruit and honey essences. A further maturation in flame-charred former bourbon barrels gives the Writers Tears Irish Whiskey 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses its deep, mellow colour and even more smoothness. A real easy-going whiskey, if you ask us, perfect for keeping on hand while sat in front of your computer or wrestling with your typewriter, finally getting to work on that memoir you’ve been putting off. Overall, the Writers Tears Irish Whiskey 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses presents vibrant robust flavour profile that’s neither too heavy nor too rich. On the nose, you’ll savour notes of fresh marmalade spread on thick, grainy toast, while the palate brings a honey sweetness of vanilla and toasty malt. Crisp green apple meets caramel and bit of dry oak come in just before the finish, which is chewy and so very satisfying. Great for veteran and beginner whiskey lovers alike, the Writers Tears Irish Whiskey 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses is an ideal choice for anytime, and because it comes with two enclosed tumblers, makes a fantastic gift.
• Writers Tears Irish Whiskey 70cl Gift Pack with Two Glasses comes packaged with a 70cl bottle of whiskey and two whiskey tumblers
• Irish formula combines single pot still and single malt whiskeys
• Rich with sweet notes of honey and fruit, with a bit of crisp apple and citrus thrown in for good measure
• Nice and warm, this is a great introductory whiskey as well as a terrific gift set for any occasion
TheDrinksBasket Delivery Information.
TheDrinksBasket are working with two of the most reputable courier providers, as we believe in providing our customers with the best possible customer experience. In order to simplify the delivery process, we offer our customers two options;
- Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon to Friday) excluding public holidays.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed on the website before 13:00GMT.
We currently only ship order to the UK, however have plans to expand that to cover Europe in the future.
Important Information about your delivery.
- Once your order has been dispatched an automated email will be sent with a tracking number.
- Our couriers will endeavour to notify you of their arrival a few hours in advance via email and/or text message
- All delivers are required to be signed for.
- Delivery times will be between 7am to 6pm
- If you delivery appears to have been damaged in transit please refuse the delivery and contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve your issue.
- During festive and celebratory periods, such as Christmas, you may face delays in receiving your order, as courier networks tend to operate beyond their capacity.
- Delivery times may vary due to reasons out of our control, for example, adverse weather conditions. We will communicate this via our website where necessary
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100.00
- This is only valid for orders delivered in the UK
- Only applies to Standard Delivery
- Is not available for next day delivery.
- Applied to orders over £100.00
- Free shipping will need to be selected at the checkout
Shipping Costs UK
Standard Delivery (3 to 5 days)
Next Day Delivery